The APP Doody Division Poop Scoop Service
At APP, we aim to go above and beyond the call of 'Doody' for our clients.
We offer Weekly Service or a one time Clean Up.
Here are a few of the perks of using the APP Doody Division:
- We bring our own equipment and wear specific footwear.
- Equipment and footwear is sanitized between clients to ensure your pet’s safety. Read about the disinfectant used here.
- We remove the waste from your property OR double bag and put in your waste bin.
- You can be certain we will come as scheduled. We won’t get too busy or just forget like the neighbor kid might do.
- Satisfaction guaranteed or we will come scoop again for free.
- We have been a trusted name in pet care since 2002, this is a natural extension of our service.
- We are fully insured.
- We are professional and don’t mind getting our hands, er, gloves dirty.
A weekly schedule is required to maintain these rates. Services are offered on select weekdays between 8:30am-6pm.
A One Time (Spring) Cleanup is required prior to the start of weekly service if the yard has not been maintained.
If the weather is inclement, ie. pouring rain for the duration of that time frame, we will automatically come the next day and you will be notified. If it is a Friday, we will come the following Friday unless other arrangements are made.
Current availability Monday (South Bend), Wednesday (Mishawaka), Fridays (Granger)
Invoicing is done monthly. Payment for One Time Cleanup is due before the next service.
One Time Cleanups are GPS TRACKED and rates are based on Time. We are professionals, and we are there to get the job done-and done well. We would never ‘dilly dally’ to increase payment. That’s just not our style. 🙂
$10 in addition to regular service rates.
Please request ahead of time so we can plan our time accordingly! Please provide a working hose hooked up to the water source and visible for us!
Do I have to be home for the Scoop?
No, you do not have to be home for us to come scoop, but please make sure your gate is open/unlocked for us to enter, or make sure we have a key or garage code on file if you prefer for us to enter through the garage.
What if we are gone for a week or two?
Just email Amber and we will cancel with no charge for the weeks you are gone!
Will you scoop Goose Poop?
We will happily scoop all forms of poop like goose poop and wild cat poop as we are going along scooping the dog poop in your yard. We will give our best effort to remove it, however in the event that they had liquid/runs, we cannot guarantee 100% removal. We are happy to hose that area down if you leave us with easy access to a working hose.
Will you scoop Apartment Complexes?
We are hAPPy to work with apartment complexes for dog waste cleanup! Please email to make arrangements!
Will you scoop Cat Litter boxes?
We are hAPPy to provide Kitty Litter box scoop services! Please email Amber to make arrangements!
She is the Primary Pooper Scooper, and you’ll love her peppy Poop Scoop Updates!