We ARE currently hiring APRIL 2019! Looking for Southside South Bend help, Sunnymede area help and Granger help!
There really is no other job like pet sitting-it’s amazing, rewarding, fulfilling, so fun, and who wouldn’t love to play with and love on animals all day?!!! But it is also hard work–lots and lots of driving, long days during our busy times, staying on schedule, braving the heat and the cold and snow and rain, lots of last minute changes in your schedule, and sometimes the pets take a bit to warm up to us. But it’s totally worth it, and for the right person, it’s the best job ever-the best kind too, the one you love, the one that MEANS something!
If you are looking to get rich quick or only do this for the money, please look elsewhere. 🙂
This is about making relationships with our HUMAN clients just as much as our furry clients, so you MUST love PEOPLE and be an EXCELLENT communicator!!
Positions **Often** Available:
Full and Part Time Sitter
- A heart for SERVICE-for helping People and Animals
- Be committed to Pet sitting as a LONG term CAREER
- Organized, be able to stay on schedule
- Be Very DETAIL oriented. There are LOTS of details with each pet visit
- Have a reliable vehicle. This job requires lots of driving!
- Have a smartphone MUST be compatible with iCal and be able to share contacts
- Be Available–if a client has an emergency and needs to leave NOW, we need to be able to step right in! Last minute changes are the nature of the job
- Visits are offered every day of the week between 7am and 9-10pm.
- Be willing to work weekends and most/some holidays-All sitters get family time on all holidays. Weekend time off is rotated between sitters.
- Have experience with animals of all shapes and sizes–we will do some on the job training but a natural love and skill is a must!
- Be an EXCELLENT Communicator–with ME and with our clients, keeping them updated is essential
- A GREAT WILLING attitude–things get busy, someone that can still do an excellent job and stay on their toes is so important!
- Must be a High School Graduate
- Must be a NON SMOKER
- Must pass drug test and background check
Preferred but not required:
- Horse and barn care
- Previous pet sitting experience
- Pet Medical experience
- Rescue pet experience
- Dog training experience
- A 4WD vehicle. Michiana winters are rough!
- A vehicle large enough to transport dogs to doggy daycare
- Form awesome relationships with all the sitters. We are a family, we enjoy each other’s company, we chat and hang out regularly!
- Supportive and understanding boss 🙂
- Never in the same place for an extended period of time
- Form relationships with clients and become practically family
- Love on animals all day long!
- Enjoy the sunshine and being outside!
- Stay in shape with all the exercise!
- Flexible Scheduling!
- Always learning new skills
- Excellent earning potential
- A job that means something, is very rewarding, and won’t ever just be ‘a job’
- Bonuses and reward earning opportunities!
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please fill out our application and attach to an email and send to: